Arrive at opening to the Olympic Game Farm when the animals are hungry & bears waving for food. We’ve learned from previous visits that the best way to experience feeding Waving Bears, Llamas, Elk, Bison, & other animals at this Drive Thru Feeding Safari is to visit within the first hour after the Olympic Game Farm in Sequim opens. The bears are still hungry and you’ll see a couple of waving bears. These bears are old retired show bears, so they get to show off their tricks waving to people to get attention. It is always so funny & cute to see these waving bears. Other bears sticking tongue out for food. We even got to see a bear taking a bath and then shaking the water off like a dog. It was awesome.
They open daily at 9am and in this video we arrived at 10am in the middle of September 2021. This was a Saturday and we were surprised it was not busy at all.
Pro Tips when visiting the Olympic Game Farm to Feed animal from your car:
1. Go early – Within an hour after opening (or the animals won’t be as interested)
2. You are only able to feed the animal the bread purchased at the Game Farm (they are made especially to feed the animals). Buy at least 1 loaf per person. We purchased 4 loaves and we ran out of half of it in the beginning. So, we could have easily used up 5 or 6 loaves for 4 people feeding.
3. Don’t be afraid of the animals. They seem very gentle. Even the bison, use their long tongues to grab the bread.
4. Save enough bread for the Elk & Bison areas. Those areas are really fun.
5. You can keep driving through and buying more bread at the entrance stand before the Elk area. It’s alway a memorable and hilariously fun time for us.
This is our 5th or 6th time here with our kids and this place always keeps us laughing.
🎥 PREVIOUS Visit – Newer Video Olympic Game Farm 2020: https://youtu.be/QFNtLlMoIHs
First Visit to the Olympic Game Farm 2018: https://youtu.be/Jkei6kNqzqQ
🛎 Subscribe to our YouTube channel – https://youtube.com/Qualitydaydreams
⭐Support our Channel by purchasing from our AMAZON Store: http://amazon.com/shop/qualitydaydreams
#olympicgamefarm #wavingbears #feedingwildanimals